Okay, so you probably saw this coming, seeing as I haven’t posted for almost three weeks. I’ve put off this post like you put off breaking up with a really, really nice guy.
It’s not you, blogosphere, it’s me.
Really, though, I do hope to continue this blog at a later date. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and all the awesome people I’ve gotten to [virtually] know because of it, but at the moment it’s just the wafer thin mint that is going to make me explode Monty Python-style. In my other life, I’m attempting to:
- start a nonprofit from the ground up with no experience whatsoever
- teach creative writing to three different age groups once a week
- keep my garden from dying of heatstroke
- promote and build a fledgling photography business
- help my hubby minister at our house church
- write my graduate thesis
So blogosphere, as much as I’ve loved you, it just isn’t in the cards for us right now, kid. But here’s lookin’ at ya.